End 2020 : PCMI, a special machines, automatic controls and composite injection machines specialist joins Oger Group.
2019 : Atlantic Tôlerie Tubes (ATT), specialising in NC tube bending joins Oger Group.
2015 : EN 9100 CERTIFICATION for Oger.
2012 : ISO 9001 CERTIFICATION for Mécanuméric 53.
01/2008 : H3I, Hervé Himmer’s holding company, acquires the two companies, Oger Ets and Mecanumeric53. At that time, the group’s headcount is 50 employees with revenues of about €5M. It specialises in mechanical equipment with CNC machining, TIG welding and assembly.
- June 2001 : The company, becomes Mécanuméric 53, and is acquired by UPO.
- 1993 : founding of the SARL Mécanuméric company. Its main activity is the subcontracting of machining operations.
- 2005 : the company receives ISO 9001 certification.
- 1999 : the company, specialising in NC machining, arrives in Laval, Zone des Touches, on a 10,000 m² plot in an 1800 square metre building. Development and diversification of its activities in the agri-food, public works and aeronautics sectors.
- 1995 : UPO acquires the company upon the founder’s retirement. The company invests in new numerical control machines.
- 1984 : The company has 9 employees.
- 1965 : Ernest Oger creates a workshop of 2 employees.